[hpsdr] Where can I download the latest Penny enabled source?

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sat May 23 13:35:41 PDT 2009

Todd --

  The svn addresses can be found of the resources webpage on the HPSDR
site (http://openhpsdr.org/resources.html)

PowerSDR is:

 svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release

FPGA code is:

 svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/USBBlaster-Binaries

These will all be updated in the next few days so if you download the
code today, it will need to redone.  Bill KD5TFD and Phil VK6APH are
working on the releases this weekend.

  Dave, KV0S

Todd Mondragon wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> The svn URL's I have from my mail history are asking for passwords and
> logins so I assume they are to the old repository.
> Where can I download the latest code.
>
> I am looking for the latest compiled PowerSDR and the source, both
> enabled for Penny and Mercury.
>
> 73!
>
> Todd M0GLO (M/KV1M)

Dave Larsen, KVØS