[hpsdr] Pandora link

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Mon May 25 20:34:23 PDT 2009

Last change of anything, AFAIK, that would affect DNS was last Oct or Nov.
All propagation delays should have been resolved a long time ago.
Thers's some other magic going on here we haven't figured out yet. Open to
any suggestions.  It's one of those annoying intermittant problems that
are hard to diagnose.

On Mon, 25 May 2009, Kevin Purcell wrote:

> If tapr.org changed its address recently then they may have issues
> with propagating their new DNS changes through the local caches. But
> usually that resolves itself in 24 hours or so as the system gets in
> sync.
>
> On May 25, 2009, at 7:43 PM, John Koster wrote:
>
> > Seems like the problem
> > bounces around different parts of the country (or world).  I first
> > noticed
> > almost a month ago.  Since then I get reports off and on from
> > different
> > folks, but it hasn't repeated for me so far.
>
> --
> Kevin Purcell
> kevinpurcell at pobox.com

John, W9DDD