[hpsdr] wiki - development discussions ( was: Re: wiki - HERMES)

Richard Ames richard at ames.id.au
Tue May 26 00:19:45 PDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 17:11 +0200, Henry Vredegoor wrote:

> Hi Richard, Kevin,
>
> Richard, I think you are doing a wonderful job for the Wiki pages.

Thanks

> I read the Wiki page about Hermes and I think that collecting the various
> comments and design decisions and keeping them at a single place is a very
> good idea!
<cut>

I have added your remarks to
http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=HERMES_-_Design_Discussions
and interleaved Kevin's replies.

Doing it from the mailing list is a pain and of no value if the
developers and community don't use it......  so I don't know how long I
will last at it.

Have a look at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Countries#Country_outline_contest_proposal
for a discussion in progress on Wikipedia...  all dates and times in UTC
auto-magically. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Talk_page_guidelines for info on
how the talk pages are used.

We can't achieve these kind of aims with one (or two, three) slavishly
transcribing email.....

Any ideas?

Richard.