[hpsdr] Updated Firmware Software.

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Fri May 29 13:44:07 PDT 2009

Jeff Cook wrote:

Keith, there's something odd going on, you and I are having problems we
didn't have before whereas others are finding it the complete answer.  I
wonder if we are both making the same mistake, however, I have no idea
what it is.  With my boards mounted in a tight cluster I do get good
results on 192000 but in any other position none of the sample rates
produce usable results, and in any other position I do get a degree of
relay chatter, and a startling degree of relay chatter when attempting
level calibration.