[hpsdr] Updated Firmware Software.

Keith n3ick at cox.net
Fri May 29 13:55:34 PDT 2009

Appear to have it working with good audio and all sampling frequencies are
working. OZY is in the last slot on the Atlas (farthest from the power plug)
next is Penelope then Mercury. If I leave a slot open between OZY and the
others the distortion reappears, I checked some CW signals when I do this
and they are distorted on the Panadapter also. The preamp is working
properly now also. Finished calibrating so far everything is looking good.
If there is something we are not doing I missed it on the other times I've
done these updates.

All the JTAG jumpers are in place on the setup here.