[hpsdr] Come and get it, code's ready!

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Fri May 29 14:39:42 PDT 2009

<As before please report any successes or problems via the HPSDR  mail
reflector.>

I may have found a problem with the new configuration. I have duplicated it
 at two
locations and on 3 sets of boards. I am currently using TAPR built
Peny/Mercury/
& OZY, but using a 3 slot Euro Atlas. I have verified this problem  exists
with the
Euro built Peny as well. The problem is that I no longer have Mercury
receive
audio on Peny DB-25 pins 16 & 3. Anyone else see this? I have not  reverted
6 slot Atlas yet, but previous to upgrade last night, all was well.

Joe K1RQG

**************Discover the variety of Bisquick® mix. Get Recipes & Savings
Now.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222831871x1201491818/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215225813%3B37274670%3Be%3Fhttp:%2F%2
Frecipes.bisquick.bettycrocker.com%3FESRC%3D971)