[hpsdr] CW Skimmer and Mercury.

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Sat May 30 06:39:26 PDT 2009

Hello Phil,

Thanks for the rapid answer, …ozyfw-sdr1k.hex… is one of the files along
with …Ozy_Janus.rbf… that Alex’s help files instruct you to copy along
with performing a name change, so I did it again but with no joy. I also
tried copying and renaming …ozyfw-sdr1k.20090201.hex… just in case you
meant that one. As you can see I'm clutching at straws. No need to
ponder on it Phil, I can always revert back to the previous update if
needs be.

Thanks.

By the way I also tried copying the file you suggested without changing
the name.