[hpsdr] Problems with Updated Firmware Software.

Joachim DL7JP dl7jp at gmx.net
Sat May 30 08:31:24 PDT 2009

Dear all,

similar problems here: I upgraded today to the most recent version of
PennyMerge
and Penny/Merc. Software: all went fine first, calibration OK, good RX, also
TX.

After PC reboot and power cycling the boards lots of pops/clicks except at
48 kHz. I could not get it to run properly again in any setting, and gave up
after 2h of trying; now I am back at the previous version, which runs OK at
19k2 sample rate and 1k buffer.

Joachim.