[hpsdr] Pandora

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Sun May 31 06:18:53 PDT 2009

No standoffs needed.  They are built into Pandora.  Screws to assemble the
case are inclued, but not those needed to fasten Atlas to the standoffs
(not sure why, but that ship has sailed).  The standoffs are tapped for
4-40, so you need 6 of those 1/4" long. (perhaps 5/16" or 3/8" long would
be better?)

The fan mounting holes are on a square grid of 3.25"

Hope that helps.

On Sun, 31 May 2009, Comcast wrote:

>     Does anybody know what length standoffs are needed to mount Atlas to
> Pandora for correct alignment of the openings? Also, what size fan is
> Pandora designed for?
> I would like to start getting the hardware together for when Pandora
> arrives.
> Thanks
> Ellis  w1egb

John, W9DDD