[hpsdr] Excalibur/PowerSDR/HPSDR behavior questions

Dan Quigley dquigley at msn.com
Tue Nov 17 17:36:20 PST 2009

Happy to report that Excalibur is working great here in my shack.  A big
thank you to Graham and the rest of that team.   I have a couple questions
about how the PowerSDR/HPSDR system handles the 10Mhz reference clock.

What happens if Excalibur stops broadcasting its 10Mhz reference clock onto
the Atlas bus?   I didn't see an indication on PowerSDR or notice that
Mercury stopped receiving.   Is there a way in software to detect and
indicate what card is supplying the clock?

Best 73's

Dan (N7HQ)