[hpsdr] hpsdr activity

roland etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Sun Nov 22 07:43:27 PST 2009

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce my first hpsdr-hpsdr qso (on sked) with Hubert
F6GOG, on 40m SSB this afternoon, this was a very nice moment for me!

This transceiver is working very well, my activity, witch is not very
intensive, gives me these results, since day one on 18 January 2009:

80m: 19 countries

40m: 18

20m: 41

17m: 26

15m: 26

12m: 4

10m: 16

A total of 85 different countries!

All these qso were in SSB 100 watts, with a G5RV on 80/40 and a Hex-beam on
the upper bands.

I haven't randomely made a qso with another hpsdr, I am sure some G, DL, I,
stations are on 80 or 40 sometimes, but can't find them!

Is there a frequency on 80m or 40m for eu hpsdr fans?

73, and thanks for all involved in such a great project!

Roland f8chk.