[hpsdr] C11 in PennyWhistle

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 3 22:37:00 PST 2009

If you peak it for 30 MHz, it stays relatively flat up to 30 MHz,
then goes off a cliff.

If you peak it at 54 MHz, then it is flat from 160 Meters to around 18 Mhz,
then slowly drops off until you reach 6 Meters, then goes off a cliff.

The work "peak" is somewhat wrong, in that there is not really a peak in
response,
as much as you can offset some gain loss by moving in a corner.

Thanks for your comments.
--- Graham / KE9H

==