[hpsdr] HPSDR - FPGA updating

roland etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Sat Nov 7 06:53:13 PST 2009

Hi Chris,

Yes, you have to run usbblaster.bat each time before running the programmer.
This loads the FX2 code witch makes OZY appear as a usb-blaster.
In the previous method, this was made in the .bat file we launched to
program Mercury or Penelope.

What must be done only one time is the installation of the Altera
usb-blaster driver.

Nice to see it works for you!

73, Roland F8CHK