[hpsdr] 60 meter opened in Norway.

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 04:43:03 PST 2009

Kjell

I've had a look at the database in Access and it's not difficult to
change allocations & text - just time consuming. What is the 60m band-
plan in Norway?

I'm planning to produce a version which reflects the UK/RSGB band-
plan. If any UK licence holder is interested, please let me know.

Cheers & 73

Chris
G4NUX