[hpsdr] Tax increase and the special relationship.

Charles Brain chbrain at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 19 10:03:32 PST 2009

Well we really ought to all buy stuff from France
http://www.knjn.com/eu/ShopInfo.html

VAT
  a.. Orders shipped within the EU are tax exempt. While European customers are accustomed to pay VAT, KNJN EU uses a special EU tax
regime where VAT is not applicable on sells (art. 293 B of the French General Tax Code).

Sounds like cheating to me! Yes I have bought stuff from them and yes I didn't pay VAT.

 - Charles G4GUO