[hpsdr] Pandora Fan

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Nov 19 12:16:30 PST 2009

No, the "blue light special" fan at Hamvention was a different size unit
that was held in place with one or two screws and a tie-wrap, if I
remember correctly.  So, that model is not recommended. :-)

It was the only fan we could find at Hamvention within a reasonable
radius of our space.  (The painted Pandora prototypes were
hand-delivered to us by the manufacturer at Hara, so we had to build the
systems at the booth.)

John
----