[hpsdr] PennyWhistle bias adjustment for minimum distortion

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Thu Nov 19 15:00:02 PST 2009

David,

THANK YOU very much for posting this procedure. I downloaded your version of
KK with no problems. The procedures worked fine. I had been planning to use
my SDR-IQ or QS1R for doing the fine adjustment to Pennywhistle. But using
Mercury to do this was elegant in it's simplicity. I had a 40 dB power tap,
and added another 20dB attentuator in the sample line, and it worked slick.

Best regards, and thanks once again for sharing this.
Bruce N1RX