[hpsdr] JTAG continuity

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Fri Nov 20 03:40:48 PST 2009

Hi

Having installed my Atlas/Ozy/Mercury/Penny combo in Pandora behind the excellent backplate, there is now an empty slot (#4) hidden behind the blank part of the plate.

Am I right in thinking that, to ensure JTAG continuity, I will have to install a DIN41612 plug with a loop from pins A27 to A29 in this slot?

I'd like to use the Janus card I have as an external sound card in slot 6 with Excalibur in slot 5.

Supplementary question: Is there any way of generating a test two-tone signal in PowerSDR?

Cheers & 73

Chris
G4NUX