[hpsdr] JTAG continuity

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Fri Nov 20 14:55:06 PST 2009

I was under the impression (from somewhere) that janus could not be used
if atlas already has the ozy/penny/mercury combination.  Is this
correct, and if not, to what use are you putting janus?

Also, I've run with ozy/penny/mercury in a variety of slot positions
with/without gaps (now constrained by the plate) and not had any
problems.  What's this I'm hearing about plugs in empty slots?  Under
what conditions is this plug needed?

Pete