[hpsdr] Mercury V2.9 Question

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Sat Nov 21 21:06:21 PST 2009

It looks like a better way to make the connection between Mercury's J8
"Aux_Clk"
and Atlas C16 would be to connect from J8 to the common terminal of D18,
or the
end of R37 connected to D18.  This way the FPGA input CLK15 is given the
same
protection as the input originally connected to Atlas C16.

Dave / WA8YWQ