[hpsdr] PennyWhistle arrives in UK

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Fri Nov 27 07:48:06 PST 2009

I've sold approximately half the stock of both Excalibur and PennyWhistle.
My guess would be that the stock will last past the first of the year.

Although I don't like to encourage orders with special instructions, you
could place the order with instructions in the message box to hold until
January.

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009, Alberto I2PHD wrote:

John,

?? I would like to order Excalibur, but prefer to wait until the
Christmas period is over, for fear that
the packet is lost during this high volume traffic period, due to the
exchange of gifts, etc.

Do you have enough Excalibur kits to make me confident that after
Christmas I will be able to
get one, or are you dangerously near to a sold out condition ?

TNX

73? Alberto? I2PHD

John, W9DDD