[hpsdr] John's right on!

Steven Wilson stevew at intrinsix.com
Thu Oct 1 09:39:56 PDT 2009

I can't agree more with what John, AD5FU wrote.

At the same time I agree with Alberto too.  Blank Alex boards would be
VERY welcome.  If that could be done quickly - then I would vote for
such a path and BUY such boards.

For my own reality - I only have one band antenna up ANYWAY - so right
now, I don't need all the different bands supported by Alex. I can
likely get away with loading only part of the board for my current
needs. A blank board would be a great choice. It won't break my piggy
bank, and I can load the rest of Alex as time and money become available.

One more time from my side too.  I'm GRATEFUL for all the efforts of
TAPR and the various guys who have put their time into this project.
I've tried at various times to get involved, but I always wind up with
life getting in the way. It takes a HUGE amount of time to implement
these boards, debug them, and publish the final product - not to mention
the efforts required to bring them into manufacture with a group of
VOLUNTEERS!

My two cents worth..

Steve, KA6S