[hpsdr] openhpsdr.org web site

Kirk Weedman kirk at hdlexpress.com
Tue Oct 6 18:08:07 PDT 2009

Today I was working on adding 8 Mercury receivers in Mercury, but was
away from my main desktop computer where I normally look at the Mercury
schematic on it.  I needed to know the Atlas bus connections for the new
NWire channels I'm adding.  So I thought I'd just go to the
openhpsdr.org website where I clicked on the Mercury link and then
thought it must be under DOWNLOAD or RESOURCES.  hmmm.. couldnt find any
schematics to download... Anyway I'm back at my main computer where I
have the schematics so haven't looked further on the web site and
thought I'd give my 2 cents worth on updating the website to include
downloads/links such  as schematics, block diagrams, or other things
such as FPGA code maybe???, when at the Mercury page or any other main
project page.

Thanks
Kirk Weedman  KD7IRS