[hpsdr] Boards: FREE

Todd Mondragon todd.kv1m at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 06:37:38 PDT 2009

Alberto,
I held out for quite a while before writing this email
Perhaps you can enlighten me on what the other reasons are for all of these
calls for bare and/or kitted boards?
All I have seen so far fits my analysis perfectly, either the boards aren't
arriving fast enough or the boards aren't cheap enough.

I haven't seen anything that is technically driven in any of these posts.

I am sorry that my email has caused you personal distress.
As I said, if you have other reasoons for wanting these boards in a bare
fashion then do please share. I dare say you'd be in the minority in that
respect in any case.

73,

Todd M0GLO