[hpsdr] Pennywhistle

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Tue Oct 6 20:59:09 PDT 2009

No announcement had been made, since we don't have stock in hand
yet.  However a few of you have found the web pages and placed orders.

If you go to the products section (link upper right section of any page)
you will find links to both PennyWhistle and Excalibur.  But be advised,
that won't make the stock show up here any sooner.

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009, k5nwa wrote:

> At 09:04 PM 10/6/2009, John Koster wrote:
> >***** High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List *****
> >
> >On Tue, 6 Oct 2009, Ray Benton wrote:
> >
> > > ***** High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List *****
> > > Hi All,
> > > I have ordered a Pennywhistle amp.kit.
> > > Where on the web do I find the schematic and bill of material for the
> > > kit.
> > > Thanks for your help. Ray W7RJC
> >
> >A manual for constructing PW is in process and will be posted on the same
> >page you ordered from prior to you receiving your kit.
> >
> >--
> >73,
> >John, W9DDD
> >

> Did I might have missed something? I haven't seen any announcements
> that the the Pennywhile was available for sale, and I don't see it
> for sale at the TPAR site, so was I asleep at the wheel? I reserved
> several units at the hamsdr site.
>

> Cecil
> k5nwa
> www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com
> <  http://parts.softrockradio.org/  >
>
> Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

John, W9DDD