[hpsdr] Mercury JTAG programming error - help!

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 13:05:16 PDT 2009

Have you loaded the USBIO driver yet?

Joe K1RQG

In a message dated 10/9/2009 2:55:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ik1odo at spin-it.com writes:

*****  High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List  *****

Still no success.

Updated SVN, cleared the  directory, downloaded all firmware again.
I tried via  Program-Mercury-EPCS16.bat and directly via Quartus II
programmer  (V9.0sp2).
Quartus says:

Info:  Started Programmer operation at Fri Oct 09 20:45:27 2009
Error: Can't  access JTAG chain
Error: Operation failed
Info: Ended Programmer  operation at Fri Oct 09 20:45:27 2009

Until that point all  seems ok. USBblaster.bat runs, no errors in
system-peripherals, Quartus  recognizes the device... all seems fine to me.

I also have a Penelope.  Should I try with it?

Marco  IK1ODO

HPSDR  Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org
Subscription help: