[hpsdr] Smoke from Penelope

Vern Kollas spoonman1227 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 15:44:32 PDT 2009

Gerd,

Yes, it is just to the left of T2.  I also got out my DMM to do some voltage checks on LPU before I power any of the boards back up.   I do have a good solid 13.8V DC out of my power supply and all other rigs are working FB.  I can say that the Mercury/Ozy combo is also working just fine, but I will double check the voltages to be sure. Hopefully nothing else is harmed other than that cap.

Looks like it might be time for a digikey order..  :-)

Thanks to all who have replied so far.

73!

Vern -- KC8YOH