[hpsdr] Teamspeak Server - new server address

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Fri Oct 9 16:00:27 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I think the account for  Teamspeak we were using expired a few days
ago as I've not been able to get logged on to it for a few days
now.  I've also not gotten a a response from the account owner, so
I've  established  a new Teamspeak acccont.

The new server address is:

74.54.222.42:8775
  Password = Flex4U

Assuming enough folks see this announcement, we'll have our usual
Friday evening (US time) session tonight on the new server above.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)