[hpsdr] Output MOSFETS in PennyWhistle Kit

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 31 08:17:19 PDT 2009

Bob:

The RD16HHF1 transistors are shipping in all PennyWhistle kits.
Performance is essentially the same as the RD15HVF1.

Some have reported slightly more consistent performance at 6 Meters
with the RD15HVF1 transistors, but I have not personally seen the effect.

I'll will be releasing a Revision 1.1 to the PennyWhistle manual with
revisions
to this effect as well as an additional drawing regarding winding and
connection
of T1 and T2.

--- Graham / KE9H

==