[hpsdr] Boards: FREE

Karl Heller k3kwh at mac.com
Wed Sep 30 22:16:43 PDT 2009

While I am well aware this is a volunteer operation, I'm more than a little disappointed with the attention being given Alex.  It is nice to see work progressing on other aspects of the project, but is it too much to ask that Alex be kitted as originally determined?  Continuing to insist on assembled boards only seems ridiculous with all the delays experienced.  It seems that there is little interest in finishing this aspect of the project -- even the wiki hasn't been updated in over a year!

Since I don't expect this to be resolved anytime soon, I'm tossing my board set and the two Corsairs I was saving for the PA.  Anyone interested in free boards can dig them out of the dumpster.  Just get there before trash is collected in just under 3 hours.

NI3L