[hpsdr] hpsdrusb source

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 7 07:27:08 PDT 2009

Hi Jim,

Now I know what you are talking about.  I assume you have checked out
the repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/KD5TFD/OzyUtils-Linux directory from the
source code repository and have found hpsdrusb.h in there.

There is no hpsdrusb.c file,  the functions that are defined in the
header file are in OZY.c in the same directory.

Hope that helps.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt