[hpsdr] Open Hardware License Law Review Article

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Sep 15 06:53:33 PDT 2009

Hi Steve --

Thanks for forwarding this on; I had already received it but
unfortunately my article was promised to the UD Law Review and I can't
submit to another journal for a year without their permission (which I'm
going to try to obtain) -- but then the question is whether Jeremy's
journal is willing to accept previously published papers.

Appreciate your noticing this and forwarding it on, though.

73,
John
----