[hpsdr] Alex

Steven Wilson stevew at intrinsix.com
Sat Sep 19 07:30:46 PDT 2009

I find no fault with TAPR - for goodness sake - this stuff is supposedly
peer reviewed right here on this list. So if there is any fault at all,
it may be equally spread across all participants ;-)

What I will say is that I'm frustrated. I WANT MY ALEX's. Please forgive
the rant there.  However, I really REALLY want to get hold of these
guys, because they the last pieces required to make this a really useful
transceiver.  Yes - I don't like the price - but that is what is going
to cost. I'll figure some way to come up with the bux to pay for it.

Alex has been on the burner for a long time - thus the frustration. I
know that TAPR is doing their very best to resolve the issues. At this
point I'd just say - get built what you can folks as quickly as you can.
I fully realize its a 100% volunteer effort at TAPR and I'm VERY
grateful for all the things you guys have done already.

Well - enough venting..

Steve KA6S