[hpsdr] Hermes Relay

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Sep 19 23:43:20 PDT 2009

The snubbing diode is D1 on sheet one.  K1 is powered off  3P3VA so we don't
have to bring the digital 3.3v line near the front end. I expect you  can
guess how we found that out!

In which case one end of D1 should be returned to 3P3VA rather than 3P3VD. I
see that we have it connected to 3P3VD on Mercury so perhaps best to leave
as is.

Also pin  1 on U50 and U51 should be connected to ground.

L3 should be connected to 3P3VD.

Any more feedback before Tony starts the PCB layout?

73's Phil ....VK6APH