[hpsdr] Pandora backplate.

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:41:21 PDT 2009

Hi Neal,

I think I should have a backplate available for you.

All of the USA backplates that I have sent out have been received.

I am currently waiting for enough of the International backplates to be
received so that I will have enough 'extras' to replace any lost in
transit.  As the number of International backplates received increases,
I will start sending out the 'waiting list backplates'.

The first two orders on the waiting list are from individuals who
subscribed to the initial offering, and requested additional backplates.

Once those orders are filled, I will start filling the orders from 'new'
folks that came in last week.

Unless delivery to International recipients is much less successful than
was that to USA recipients, there should be enough backplates for
everyone receiving this email.

The purpose of this email is just to let you know you are on the list,
and I anticipate shipping your backplates, but it may be a week or more
before they go out, as the USPS tells me that it may 'normally' take 10
business days or 2 weeks for Priority Mail International packages to
reach their recipients.  I shipped 19 International packages between
Sept 19 and Sept 26, and 4 have been received as of today [Sept 28], all
of which were shipped on Sept 19.

The reason for this 'staggered shipping' is that there are no more when
these are gone, and I first need to make sure that everyone who has paid
for a backplate has received it, before I start sending out the
'extras', as the extras might need to be shipped as replacements for
items not received.

Please bear with me on this, I am trying to be fair to everyone.

Have a great week, and

73,

W3SZ
Roger Rehr