[hpsdr] new 100W AMP from Germany on eBay

Isaac Weksler iweksler at bezeqint.net
Tue Apr 6 05:09:32 PDT 2010

Am I wrong, presuming that the 140W amp based on CC board is similar to *
PennyWhistle* and will get all the controls from *Mercury/Penelope* when
used with the *Alex* module, soon to be available from TARP?

I am not sure price wise, though, since I do not know what the Alex module
price would be. Maybe somebody could advise? Anyway, it seems to me
advisable to use a simple amp like PennyWhistle in combination with Alex, as
Alex can be used as control and filtering module both for the receiver and
the transmitter.

Besides, is the Gerd's 100W amp available assembled?

Ike 4Z1AO
*

Mark J Dulcey* mark at buttery.org
<hpsdr%40lists.openhpsdr.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5Bhpsdr%5D%20new%20100W%20AMP%20from%20Germany%20on%20eBay&In-Reply-To=%3C4B6F2758.1070305%40buttery.org%3E>
*Sun Feb 7 12:49:28 PST 2010*