[hpsdr] I/Q recording demo file available

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Mon Apr 26 06:28:10 PDT 2010

Hi, I used Alberto I2PHD's new version of WinRad that offers I/Q
recording.  Alberto has done an outstanding job of providing a new
.dll for our HPSDR gear. You can find it here:
http://www.sdrham.com/winrad/index.html

When you "play" the recording back through his
excellent software, you are able to tune around and use all
the features of WinRad just as though you were on the air.

The demo I/Q file is quite large - 16MB - and is located
here: http://www.n9vv.com/Winrad_IQ_HPSDR_7173kHz.wav

The file will also "play" properly through WinradHD from Mario
DG0JBJ, however WinradHD does not yet support direct connection to
the Mercury + Ozy combination. I hope Mario will work with Alberto
in the future to include our HPSDR gear.

all the best,
73 de Ken N9VV