[hpsdr] Suggesting VCTCXO oscillator

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Fri Apr 9 12:41:00 PDT 2010

Hi Glenn:

There are no current plans to respin the EXCALIBUR board.

At the time of design, the access to a 1 part per million stability
TCXO was the main determinant in the selection of the CXOH20
oscillator.

A circuit could certainly be configured as you describe.

You can inject a 10 MHz signal from pretty much any source
into HPSDR via the 10 MHz input connector on Excalibur.

Thanks,
--- Graham

==