[hpsdr] 1.19.3 no problem CW TX

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Tue Apr 13 11:56:10 PDT 2010

Dear Dan, Hermann, Doug,
I installed 1.19.3 from Doug on my mITX Atom 330 running 32bit
WinXP/PRO/SP3 and fiddled with the PTT settings and have a little
screen movie of me sending dits and dahs :-) I can verify that
1.19.3 works with PTT, however the program did not successfully
save my settings. The next time I started it, I had to reset
various options.

Anyone who wants the movie just ask (about 2MB .mp4).
thank you Doug for such fun experimenting,

On 4/13/2010 12:43 PM, Dan Mitchell wrote:

> Thanks Doug;
> Works great on receive, but PTT does not work on Xmit. Cannot enable PTT in
> software.
> 73,
> Dan, W0IQ

73 de Ken N9VV - Chicago, IL USA