[hpsdr] [Q] no RFI power supply for HPSDR?

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Mon Apr 19 08:27:10 PDT 2010

Ken,
It is common practice now on embedded systems to use RF filters on every I/O pin of a controller such as an engine controller. With over 30 years of experience as a system engineer on GM powertrain controllers, other on-board computers, and race car controllers for CART and Indy cars, the only way to win the RFI (both radiated out and incoming) battle is to be 100% thorough in the application of RFI suppression.

Ron W9KFB
Indianapolis