[hpsdr] Need help with vista 32-bit (sorry)

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Thu Apr 22 07:24:20 PDT 2010

Bill,
I think he's referring to the bug in HPSDR_USB_LIB_V1.dll (or whereever it
was) that you fixed in early January of this year (2010), which prevented
KISS from successfully using libusb0 and enumerating Ozy.  I don't know if
it also affected PowerSDR, as I don't have a vista box, and wasn't using
Win7 much at that time.

Other than that, I, too do not recall any 'vista 32 bit' bugs.  But I've
been working too hard and may well have missed something!

That, of course, was fixed by you.  Anyone using a version later than that
should have the fixes.  For KISS, this means NOT using 'release 1.00' builds
or releases before 1.06.  Usually it's better to use Phil's current
development branch, but since I'm a programmer, I like to live on the edge!

Vy 73,
George K9TRV

database 5050 (20100422) __________

http://www.eset.com