[hpsdr] Fwd: [OT] 11 High Priority updates for WinXP

Joe S. Borovetz wa5vms at tapr.org
Wed Aug 11 19:48:06 PDT 2010

>tatus: No, score=0.0 required=5.0 tests=none autolearn=failed

>M$ has published 11 High Priority updates for
>WindowsXP today.

MS released Vista updates too. The updates work so well that now I
cannot get my Vista 64 Ultimate machine to boot up. It hangs at stage
3 of the install and then the system reboots over and over again.
Safe mode does not work.

This machine is in my home office and is lower priority but I don't
have the spare time to fix what MS messed up for me.

Joe