[hpsdr] SVN repository down ? (seems fine from here)

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 23 17:10:55 PDT 2010

On 8/23/2010 2:04 PM, andrea montefusco wrote:

> SVN repository down ?

The svn command you provided as an example:

  svn co svn://64.245.179.219/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/I2PHD/

works fine for me at 17:07 Pacific Time, so it seems the problem has
been fixed.

Incidentally, would it be worth adding an A record to the hpdsr.org DNS
so that this repository is visible on the Internet as svn.hpdsr.org ,
rather than having to use a bare IPv4 address?

Jonathan
N6JU