[hpsdr] Fwd: Penelope - OPA2674 6CM94 wanted

Richard Stasiak rstasiak at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 26 14:31:08 PDT 2010

Hello everyone

I would like to thank those who replied to me off list.

I received a generous offer of supply and also another suggestion to
contact TI direct.

I am pleased to report that TI is sending some samples free of
charge.  Awesome service!

It is worthwhile to remember to investigate the manufacturers' sample
programs.

73

Rick ve3mm

Begin forwarded message: