[hpsdr] 196 KHz max bandwith ?

Maximo EA1DDO_HK1DX ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 07:38:05 PDT 2010

Hi,

Now, I understand it much better.
It is able to display the full 0 to 55 MHz spectrum, then anyone can demodulate, in any place of the full spectrum, up to 192 KHz.
That´s perfect.

Now, I am going to break my "piggy bank" and see if I have enough to order one.

Thank you

73, Maximo - EA1DDO

PD. My knowledge is limited but if in the future I can help, I will.