[hpsdr] HPSDR software direction

Iyamd iyamdnc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 08:25:53 PDT 2010

Amen. But please think in terms of single source version controlled distro based delivery for the non developers and a separate check-in check-out repository for the developers. It's ok if non developers are 3 or 4 versions behind at least we'll be in stable solid ground and enjoying the technology not struggling to keep up.

I'm a non developer but one of those who'd love to fit between the two groups happily QAing and testing new releases- but first I gotta catch up.

Great thanks to all you god-like innovators SDR is fantastic!!

Orpheo KB3UVP