[hpsdr] Hermes

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Thu Aug 5 00:41:45 PDT 2010

 I think it's much better use an Ethernet. Take an USB Hermes as sandbox ;-)
Otherwise I'm bit surprised why it wasn't main interface from start.

 For those, who are concerned about it takes Ethernet socket at their PC. There are a lot of choices:
1) use WiFi for internet replace the LAN;
2) for laptops - buy an PCMCIA or PCI-E LAN card. Same for desktop. It doesn't cost a lot;
3) try to use USB to LAN interface, but IMHO better is #2;
4) and may be I forget something.

      73!                                                                                                       Aivars.