[hpsdr] Fwd: Hermes Ethernet

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Thu Aug 5 02:06:42 PDT 2010

On Aug 5, 2010, at 1:55 AM, Henry Vredegoor wrote:

> Hi Jeremy, All,
>
> That's for 802.3at  Type 1:   12.95 Watts
>
> For 802.3at  Type 2 it seems to be 25.50 Watts.
>
> But I think in that case you have to spend more attention to the cabling quality and such.

If all else fails, you could use something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Cisco-Linksys-WAPPOE12-Power-Ethernet-Adapter/dp/B00077IPC6

A little uglier than just supporting 802.3at natively, but you could still use your ethernet cabling, which is the big pain in a remote installation.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com