[hpsdr] Test

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 03:25:06 PDT 2010

Hi Curt,

Thank you very much for your reply!
This seems to be the case here too.
Thank you Gmail!
Not......

As a bonus when I tried to search for the messages in "All Mail", Gmail
disconnected me from the server (too many connections / data I presume)
and I got a hang up...

Had to reset all my internet gear to get it going again....
That is, I had to explain to my wife how to do so, since I'm immobilized
at the time with a non functioning hip-joint.

Aaarrrch!!!

Maybe there is a way to get arround this by using a rule in Thunderbird
(my mail reader) to move them to my OpenHPSDR folder.
I'll try that later today.

Thanks again for the tip!

73's,

Henry.