[hpsdr] HPSDR software direction

Ray Page page.ray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 22:10:51 PDT 2010

Chris,

It is readily apparent that you have a deeper understanding of how to
implement inter-module "object" communication than I. Since I am a hardware
monkey, I do tend to think of pipes and valves. To me, the DSP engine is
something that just needs to get data and be told what to do with it.  In
any case, the DSP server (or object) should be "stand-alone", so it can run
on a machine separate from the machine running the GUI if desired. I'll have
to defer to the software weenies to come up with an interface definition
that fits this topology best.

-Ray KF5HNK